Multifangled personnel are experienced in developing print-based, on-line and multimedia educational materials for different groups.
- instructional design
- writing of the content of materials
- layout and design of the materials.
We have particular experience with developing literacy and numeracy materials for:
- learners with poor literacy and numeracy skills
- workers undertaking vocational education and training
Examples of our work include:
- Vicroads VCAL Road Safety Units
- P Driver program for newly licenced young drivers
- f2d program for year 11 students
- Project Graham (TAC
- Practice Now – Victoria Police Entrance Examination
- Victoria Police Entrance Exam tutorials
- Fire safety and computer resources for Neighbourhood Houses
- WheelTalk curriculum resources (Disability Sport and Recreation)
Examples of accredited curriculum multifangled personnel have been involved in developing include:
- Literacy and Numeracy Skills Units from the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Numeracy units in the Certificates in General Education for Adults (2006 & 2011)
- Various vocational qualifications (eg. Certificate II in Circus, Certificate IV in Dance, Diploma of Visual Arts)
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) Senior Extension Course
- Certificates in General Education for Adults (CGEA) (1996 and 2001).
Multifangled personnel have also been involved in the development of the numeracy component of the Australian Core Skills Framework.
We would be happy to talk to you about how we can develop an accredited or non-accredited curriculum to meet your needs.