We have experience in developing both accredited and non-accredited curriculum.
Based on years of experience across a range of fields, multifangled can work with you to develop, improve and adapt materials and ideas to meet the learning requirements of the target groups.
This could be for students and learners or teachers and trainers.
Examples of our work include:
- Vicroads VCAL Road Safety Units
- P Driver program for newly licenced young drivers
- f2d program for year 11 students.
Examples of accredited curriculum multifangled personnel have been involved in developing include:
- Literacy and Numeracy Skills Units from the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Numeracy units in the Certificates in General Education for Adults (2006 & 2011)
- Various vocational qualifications (eg. Certificate II in Circus, Certificate IV in Dance, Diploma of Visual Arts)
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) Senior Extension Course
- Certificates in General Education for Adults (CGEA) (1996 and 2001).
multifangled personnel have also been involved in the development of the numeracy component of the Australian Core Skills Framework.
We would be happy to talk to you about how we can develop an accredited or non-accredited curriculum to meet your needs.